Effective date: September 17th, 2018
We store and process your personal information on our servers, where we use reasonable measures in an attempt to protect your information, such as using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
Some of our pages use a feature of your browser called a “cookie.” Cookies, by themselves, are not able to extract any personal information from you. This cookie automatically identifies your computer – but not you – to our servers when you visit our site. Unless you specifically tell us, Innago will never know who you are, even though we may assign your computer a cookie. Cookies allow us to personalize our site for you and to provide you with information that fits your needs and desires. For instance, once you register your product online, a cookie is written to your computer so that you will not need to type information in the future to obtain support.
Throughout this Privacy Notice, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that identifies a specific person, such as full name, email address or mailing address. We do not consider personal information to include: business contact information, business information publicly available on the internet or other public sources, information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person, or information that merely identifies a computer or browser, or an ID number assigned to an anonymous person.
We may collect information relevant to a specific task. For example, this includes your bank account and routing numbers when collecting or delivering payment. For customer verification purposes, we may also collect your social security number and your birth date.
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by Google, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not offer services to, or target, persons under the age of 13. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will purge any information we receive from people we believe to be children under 13 from our database and cancel the corresponding accounts.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify users via email as soon as possible after the breach is noticed. We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Use of Information
The information Innago collects is used in a variety of ways, including
- For internal review
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- To facilitate payments to and from your bank account in coordination with our payment partner, Dwolla.
- To verify the legitimacy of reviews and ratings.
- To notify you about updates to the Site and Services.
- To let you know about products, services, and promotions that you may be interested in.
- To get reviews and ratings.
- For our marketing purposes and the marketing of discounts offered through our Site and Services by service contractors or health care related providers (collectively “Service Providers”).
- To fulfill and provide products and services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by you. And
- Internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission; and to carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you.
Disclosures and Transfers of Information
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have your permission to make the disclosure
- The disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was obtained
- The disclosure is to financial service providers in order to fulfill and carry out the purchase and provision of goods and services requested by you
- The disclosure is permitted by relevant law
- The Personal Information to be disclosed is otherwise publicly available in accordance with the applicable law
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets
- The disclosure is for our own marketing purposes, or, with your authorization, for the marketing purposes of third parties
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Innago
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary or appropriate to prevent harm, fraud, financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of actual or suspected illegal activities
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Site and Services, mailing lists, delivering products and services, providing marketing assistance, and data analysis (“Administrative Service Providers”), including Administrative Service Providers outside the country or jurisdiction in which you reside.
If Innago becomes aware that any outside party is improperly using or disclosing Personal Information, it will notify that outside party and request that it take reasonable steps to cease such use or disclosure.
We may provide certain Personal Information as a service to others for their marketing purposes. We may also disclose your name and address to Service Providers when you submit User Generated Content relating to those Service Providers. If you properly notify us that you no longer want us to share your Personal Information, we will cease sharing your Personal Information.
We may also disclose aggregate visitor data in order to describe the use of the Site and Services to our existing or potential business partners or other third parties, or in response to a government request. We may also share aggregated demographic and preference data with third parties to enable the provision of targeted information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services.
How secure is your Information
We adopt industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing Innago Services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Investigation of Illegal Activity