Innago Vs TurboTenant
December 14, 2022
We’d love to connect with you.
The search for property management software can be difficult. There’s a ton of information out there. Today, let’s look at two great options if you’re looking for a platform to meet your needs and elevate your business: Innago and Turbotenant.
In this article, we’ll compare pricing, features, customer support, and more to help you figure out which platform is better for your business.
Innago is free for landlords. And now you’re wondering how we make money if that’s the case. We charge tenants low fees for certain add-on services. For instance, when a tenant pays for something via ACH, they pay an additional $2. If they pay with a card, they pay an additional 2.75%. Landlords can pay these fees if they want to.
Furthermore, Innago requires applicants to pay $30 for credit and criminal reports or $35 with an addition of eviction history reports. And Innago makes renter’s insurance available for tenants through the platform. The insurance policies are priced individually.
Turbotenant’s Free plan is like Innago. It offloads costs onto tenants to help property managers. Turbotenant also offers a Premium plan for $8.25 per month. This plan comes with advanced features and increased functionality.
Innago obtained 5 out of 5 possible stars when it comes to value for money from Capterra. Turbotenant received 4.6 stars for the same metric.
Innago earned 4.8 out of 5 possible stars when it comes to ease of use. Turbotenant, meanwhile, earned 4.7 out of 5 stars for ease of use.
While both products have several favorable reviews when it comes to ease of use, Innago’s are a little more common. Our platform is one of the simplest and most intuitive options you can find.
A platform is only as good as its customer service. Innago provides email and phone support, and a blog full of educational resources. Innago also hosts webinars to assist new landlords with the setup process and offers one-on-one demos by request.
The platform also assigns a representative to every account so that customers get personalized service. Landlords receive the representative’s email and contact information. Most of the time, you can reach someone on Innago’s general support line after hours (it may not be your specific representative, though). We always return calls and emails within a couple of hours, so don’t panic if someone doesn’t pick up your call right away.
Turbotenant allows you to send a support email, browse the help center full of videos and demos, or access FAQs to get your questions answered.
Innago earned 4.9 out of 5 possible stars for customer service while Turbotenant earned 4.2. Turbotenant seems to have some definite issues in this area as evidenced by its score.
Jeffrey Bloom, on Trustpilot, had this to say about Turbotenant’s customer support: “Customer service is horrible. I was unable to make a basic change on a tenants email and had to jump through hoops and many other convoluted instructions all of which were useless. When I asked to speak with someone on the phone I was told I have to pay for premium membership in order to speak with someone.”
Features are a key part of comparing property management platforms. The platform you choose must have features that enhance your business.
Some of Innago’s key features include:
- Listing syndication, marketing, advertising, the ability upload images and videos, and publish to major rental listing websites with the single click of a button
- Custom applications and tenant screening, including a customizable application builder and criminal, credit, and eviction history reports
- Online leasing, digital signatures, status tracking, and unlimited file storage on the Cloud and sharing
- Automated payment reminders, tenant communication tools, messaging, email templates, and archives
- Invoice automation, recurring billing, automated late fee settings, and receipt and image storing
- Online rental payments through ACH, credit and debit card payments, and automated debits, with single-business-day funds delivery available
- Tenant maintenance request portal with picture and video upload, work order tracking, and ticket forwarding to repair personnel
- Financial tracking and reporting, bank deposit history, and exportable data
- Support via phone, email, and a dedicated account representative
Some of Turbotenant’s features include:
- Listing syndication and advertising
- Automatic lead tracking, including tenant contact information
- Customizable online rental applications
- Tenant screening with credit reports, criminal history background checks, and evictions reports
- Landlord forms pack with over 30 rental forms and addendums
- State-specific leases
- Digital signatures and online leases
- Automatic payment reminders, late fees, and records of all rent payment transactions
Innago received 4.8 stars for features (in general) and Turbotenant received 4.5 stars.
Likelihood to Recommend
Someone’s likelihood to recommend a product is a great indicator of how they feel about the product. No one recommends a product that doesn’t improve their business or their life in some way. If you or I would recommend something to our friends, that means we hold it in high regard.
On Capterra, 91.5% of reviewers said they would recommend Turbotenant. Innago, conversely, had 97.4% of reviews saying they would recommend the platform to others.
Innago is once again outperforming Turbotenant. Landlords and property managers want the best software they get for the best deal. And there isn’t software out there that’s going to beat Innago when you take those two key factors into consideration.
When it’s all said and done, Innago is the better option. The price point combined with the sleek interface and reliable features make our software an incredible tool for your property management business.
Innago is easy to use, provides excellent customer service, and delivers where it matters. If you want to take your business to the next level, we can help!