Innago Adds RentalSource to Its Listing Syndication Network
March 1, 2023
We’d love to connect with you.
Innago Partners With RentalSource For Listing Syndication
If filling units is a priority in your rental business, so is listing them efficiently. At Innago, we understand that you rely on superior rental advertising to get the word about your properties out there.
That’s why we’re happy to announce that we’ve added RentalSource to our listing syndication network.
RentalSource is a popular listing site that houses thousands of listings while remaining free for potential renters and landlords alike. The site is visited by hundreds of thousands of prospective tenants each month looking for properties to rent.
Although the site only allows residential listings (not commercial), there are no limits on the number of units Innago users can advertise on RentalSource. No matter if you own five properties or fifty, you’ll be able to list your vacancies and find potential renters at no additional cost.
Our integration with RentalSource will greatly expand our network and subsequently, your reach to a wider tenant pool. When you use our rental advertising features, you won’t have to post your listings manually anymore – instead, you can post to RentalSource and many other listing platforms all at once.
If you’ve never used listing syndication software before, here are some of the key ways it benefits your rental business:
- Increases Market Exposure
- Saves Time and Money
- Maximizes Tenant Leads
- Consolidates Feed Management
- Improves Brand Awareness
How Can You Post Listings To RentalSource?
1. From the Innago menu on the left, click ‘Listings’.
2. In the top right corner, click ‘New Listing’.
3. Here, you can either select an existing property and unit and click ‘Next’, or click ‘New Property’.
4. On the Basic Information page, enter your property name, address, property type, unit name, unit details and a listing headline and description. (Note – If you selected an existing property, some of this information will be pre-populated for you). Double check this information and, if it looks good, click ‘Next’.
5. From the Rental Terms page, enter the rental amount, security deposit, payment frequency, move-in date and lease type. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
6. On the Unit Features page, you have the option to select an applicable pet policy, along with utilities and amenities, and add any other additional information. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
7. On the Upload Photos page, add a minimum of three photos and add an optional video URL to your listing. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
8. On the Review and Publish page, you can select the eye icon to preview your listing. With the toggle button, choose whether or not to accept applications. Finally, select any listing sites to which you would like to publish your listings – Select ‘RentalSource’, and click ‘Publish’.
9. In order to activate your listing, we require you to verify your phone number. You can choose from a phone call or a text message. Enter your phone number and click ‘Get Code’. Type in the code to verify and click ‘Verify & Finish’.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully published your listing to RentalSource!
Please note – published listings may take 24 – 48 hours to appear on your chosen networks.
Advertising your vacant units online is easy when you use Innago’s listing syndication network. We’re committed to helping you reach your real estate goals, and you can’t do that without filled units. Our integration with RentalSource will hopefully make that goal a little easier.