Innago Adds Zumper To Its Listing Syndication Network
September 17, 2022
We’d love to connect with you.
Innago Has Partnered With Zumper As A Listing Syndication Partner
As a landlord or property manager, you’re in the business of filling units. The success of your business hinges on reducing tenant turnover time and getting units occupied.
We at Innago understand how important it is for you to quickly find new tenants, and the best way to fill an empty unit is to market proactively and effectively. Listing syndication software helps you accomplish this task by posting your rental listings on many major property sites all at once without taking an unnecessarily lengthy amount of time to do it manually. There’s no better way to reach such a wide pool of renters so quickly.
Listing syndication has several benefits, but we would like to emphasize the general benefits below:
- Increases Market Exposure
- Saves Time and Money
- Maximizes Tenant Leads
- Consolidates Feed Management
- Improves Brand Awareness
Innago’s listing syndication feature offers you an easy way to get your listings posted on the most visited listing sites with just a few clicks. Keeping your needs in mind, we’re excited to announce that we’ve added the Zumper network to our listing syndication feature!
Zumper is a powerful rental search website used by millions of renters to find houses, rooms, condos, or apartments for rent. Zumper has about 3 million potential tenants on their site a month, and they receive about 178 million visits every year.
The Zumper Network includes the following listing sites:
Our integration with Zumper will help our landlords and property managers reach even more renters in even less time. Whenever a listing is posted through Zumper, it is also listed on the sites mentioned in the above list. All Innago users can post up to 5 listings to the Zumper network for free.
How can you post listings to Zumper?
1. From Innago menu on the left, click ‘Listings’.
2. In top right corner, click ‘New Listing’.
3. Here, you can either select an existing property and unit and click ‘Next’, or click ‘New Listing’.
4. On the Basic Information page, enter your property name, address, property type, unit name, unit details and a listing headline and description. (Note – If you selected an existing property, some of this information will be pre-populated for you). Double check this information and, if it looks good, click ‘Next’.
5. From the Rental Terms page, enter the rental amount, security deposit, payment frequency, move-in date and lease type. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
6. On the Unit Features page, you have the option to select an applicable pet policy, along with utilities and amenities, and add any other additional information. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
7. On the Upload Photos page, add a minimum of three photos and add an optional video URL to your listing. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
8. On the Review and Publish page, you can select the eye icon to preview your listing. With the toggle button, choose whether or not to accept applications. Finally, select any listing sites to which you would like to publish your listings – Select ‘Zumper’, and click ‘Publish’.
9. In order to activate your listing, we require you to verify your phone number. You can choose from a phone call or a text message. Enter your phone number and click ‘Get Code’. Type in the code to verify and click ‘Verify & Finish’.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully published your listing to Zumper!
Please note – published listings may take 24 – 48 hours to appear on your chosen networks.
Some Things To Keep In Mind:
- All Innago users can post up to 5 listings to the Zumper network for free.
- Once you’ve reached the 5-listing limit, you will need to deactivate an existing listing in order to post a new listing to Zumper.
- Zumper currently does post any commercial, mixed-use, or ‘other’ property type listings.
Once you write a great listing, you shouldn’t have to stress over how to market it. By adding Zumper to our listing syndication feature, we want to help you advertise your rental listings to an ever-growing audience. More exposure for your rentals means more quality candidates to choose from, faster tenant turnover, and more money in your pocket. You go where the tenants go, and Zumper is where the tenants are.